Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Oh Shit!

I just wanted to say that I woke up this morning with some measure of hope that Bush would be defeated. As of Wednesday 2 am morning, my hopes have been shattered and I'm wondering what the world will look like in the next 10 years. It will be different... for sure. Some will say for the better; I maintain it will be for the worse. But what do I know? I just try to see what will be better for most people in the world while others are more focused on what they think will be of interest to themselves.

NPR is playing the national anthem. Ohio is in the spotlight this time. 99% of the precincts have reported resulting in about a 2% lead for Bush. No one's calling it for Bush yet. I hope that continues just because I want that man to know that even if he wins, at least half of the country's voters don't want him. I want him to know that because he has polarized the country in an unprecedented vote.

A few things to note on the Middle Eastern front:
1- Arafat is ill (and old) in Paris
2- the Amir of the UAE (Zeyad) died of a heart-attack (that some think is a result of him realizing Bush is winning)
3- Bush has had an eye on Syria and Iran

The next four years matter. Pay attention.


Yahoo! News - White House Race Coming Down to Ohio

1 Comments:

Blogger jeames morgan said...

i was thinking he was going to win bigger than this. he had a majority of the popular vote. i don't know that he is going to win, but i think it is clear that he actually won this time.

i just don't know what that means.

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home