Sunday, September 12, 2004

News and Views ala Libya

In the future, I'll post summaries (and links) regarding news of Libya. Right now, I have to get ready for work so I have no time for commenting or analysis. But I do want this blog to also be educational. I fully realize that to most people in the world, Libya is like a black hole. No inflow or outflow of information, and little interest on the part of non-Libyans. While I won't convince anyone to be interested if they're really not interested, I do hope to give Libya a little dimension. The link below leads to a site that has updated Libyan news and goes back a few years. It's a part of a generally comprehensive site about Libya and sites relating to Libya. Check it out and have a lovely day/evening.
Libya: News and Views

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home