Friday, March 18, 2005

Spring Fever?

What is it about spring that makes everyone want to do everything all at the same time? My next couple of months look scary on a calendar...yet strangely exciting & full of intreague. I get a certain feeling in my belly when metaphysical doors and windows are opening, and I'm finally having that feeling again. I will say, I'm trying to learn to pick my battles and priorities...but it's a process.

I miss blogging, but I've simply got too much going on right now to get my computer fixed--ironic since much of my work is on the computer. For now, I'm staying late after work for as long as I can handle it (when I'm not supposed to be in some meeting or another). Anyways, I hope after my cyber haietus and personal growth period, I'll have some more interesting things to report back.

Finally, I would like everyone to welcome Hantuly. You've graced my blog and you're welcome to make any comments you wish.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck smokey_spice , hope you get some rest during the Easter break!

3:05 PM  
Blogger smokey spice said...

Hantuly, you've got quite a gift for finding my weak spots. I was just thinking of Mr.Mattawa yesterday...out of nowhere really. Just the thought of him puts a smile on my face. Thank you for the article.

As for the continuous personal growth period that is life, I want every piece of it. But there are basics that I'm realizing I forgot along the way.. so now I'm sort of back-tracking to pick up what I neglected before. And part of that is stepping back, pausing, and finding my rythm. I'll keep you posted.

Highlander, ya mar7aba beek. Thank you for the warm wishes, but this Easter isn't looking like it has a break in it. But I guess that's another one of those things I have to do for myself! Hope you're doing well.

Salamat

7:32 PM  
Blogger jeames morgan said...

do i have to post a message on your journal just to get you to contact me?

i hope you are doing well. and a caveat that a dirty old man gave me a long time ago: personal growth often leaves you with sticky hands.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you ? come one get out a little bit we miss you input !

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earth calling to smokey_spice HELLO

Happy Milud smokey :) hope you're well

12:25 PM  
Blogger smokey spice said...

Highlander, Jeames, I'm back! I'm wonderfully exhausted, but I have the capacity and the time to be in touch again. Sorry for the MIA (missing in action) period.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back :) MIA I like this acronym

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home