Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy 2006 & Eid Mubarak

Dear fellow bloggers, friends, and both-

I actually wrote another post for the new year that was lost...I'm sure that's nothing new to bloggers. I'll try to repeat as much of that post as possible.

I miss blogging and I miss you all, there's no doubt of that--I just haven't been able to for a while. My last postings were writings that I'd saved for editing. Then the new year came along and the need to tie up loose ends led me to publish without the editing. No baggage this year... or so I hope to carry none along.

2005 has been by far one of the most tumultuous and growth filled years of my life. The long in-betweens of my posts generally represent much heart-ache accompanied by head-aches. Growing pains, I guess is what they're called. I'm sure I'm not done growing, but I hope it's somewhat easier in the future since some of the basic road blocks have been removed. In this next year, I hope to find the best way to address some of the issues I've encountered and to open sincere discussion on these issues.

I wish everyone the best for 2006 and forever for that matter.

Salamat
ss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home